Friday, April 3, 2009

LITERARY ANALYSIS ASSIGNMENT


I posted the handout detailing the literary analysis assignment you will work on next week. Mr. Gladdish will have a copy on Monday, but if any of you want to look at it or print it before then, you can go to my teacher web site.

1. Go to my teacher web page (click on the link on this blog, under "helpful links," that says "Reitz Web Page."

2. Click on "Faculty and Staff."

3. Click on "Teacher websites."

4. Click on my name and hit "go".

5. Click on "Courses."

6. Click on your course (English Lit CAP).

7. Click on the link that says "choice novel literary analysis assignment (2 page handout)."

Let me know if you have any trouble accessing the handout. Have a great weekend, and read those novels! Take notes as you go!

No comments: