Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Wednesday, April 1--reminders and info


***Mr. Gladdish said everyone worked hard on their scrapbooks yesterday. Keep up the good work! Don't forget that you must have 25 COMPLETE pages by the end of the period on Thursday.

***Also, creative projects are due in TWO WEEKS. Don't wait until the last minute!

***I will post info on the blog AND on my teacher website by the end of the week (Friday) about your literary analysis for your choice AP novel. I'll try to put something on my teacher site that you can print out and keep as your handout. You'll have all next week in class to work, but you'll probably need to work on the reading and writing outside of class as well.

***I will try to make it up to school next week sometime to return and go over graded papers. Don't be shocked when you see me!!!!! I'm three weeks away from my due date and this baby has seriously grown!!!! (I'm blaming it all on the baby, of course). I am scheduled to check in the hospital on April 21, so I'm hoping this child doesn't get ideas about showing up early. I'd like to be able to come and see the finished HAMLET!

***I have some photos of you all working on Hamlet in full costume that are pretty good. I will post those in the next couple of days.

***Hope you are all doing well! Can you believe graduation is almost here??? Is everyone ready?

4 comments:

Tamara (T-Bangz!!!!) said...

Have it on the 25th!!!:)

Unknown said...

Well, if I haven't had him by the 21st, that's the day my doctor will make sure he shows up. I don't think they'll let me wait till the 25th.

Is this your birthday????

Coleigh said...

You should have him on the 21st. It's my sisters birthday :-)

Unknown said...

I will do my best!